Thursday 4 June 2015

Support Your Own- As I Grow to Understand Money

 An important theme I go forward with in my wonderful business opportunities is "Support Your Own and Your Own Will Support You". It is as much for me as it is for you. Its for my friends reading this article and its for my family, my relatives.
Image result for support

I chose to participate in the business of sales to give the people I know another option. An option I know is the better option. With sales I will provide quality products with confidence in the credibility of solid companies abroad at affordable value. 

My circle of friends will be able to see savings shopping with themselves as their own Independent Business Owners (IBO) or better value for products they would normally get from other sources. Hence I support them and they support me. My relatives and family will get the opportunity to benefit from products provided to them by a dynamic business owner they have grown or grew up with. They supported me and now I will support them. A matter of fact they will continue supporting me as I support them.


The profit I make from business will be used to fund family time and pay for fun activities with my loved ones. Entertainment is this age comes at a cost. Yeah! Its an expense; an expense that's necessary to help build relationships. Therefore, one of my goals for making money is to have time for fun and 'family time' (The true concept of this goal I will have to explain in future posts).
The true sense of that concept I did not get until a friend said a very profound thing to me after I told her I was going to a business meeting. She said, "Everybody's focus is on making money and nobody is concerned about building a relationship with God and how to maintain that relationship..." What she meant and the multiple messages I got may only overlap on one point of her message: the same point she was wrong about because many persons out there, and I are thinking about building a relationship with God. If I take the idea further, many of us are even more concerned about forming relationships among ourselves because we know we need each other to survive.











No comments:

Post a Comment