Sunday 5 July 2015

Another Way OUT

Learn how to Thrive

Hello Again. My Name is Khaliel Howell. I am serious about finding ways to beat the economic squeeze we face in today's society. I live in Jamaica, and the IMF conditions are not only annoying but strangling. The Government's strategy does not have the future of the people in mind. But I have the solution to your main problem.

I was tired of having no money and relying on my meager paycheck. I worked hard in school to get good grades and I did get them. For that I am proud. But I thought that was enough to prove to the working world and the countless employers that interviewed me that I can do the job and deserve a job with their company. I finally, landed a job though. But I learned no job is secure; no matter how hard you worked. Or how punctual you were everyday; not even if you stayed late everyday without overtime pay. I learned relying only on your job to pay for your expenses is 'WORKING FOR MONEY'. So I spent valuable time to learn how to make 'MONEY WORK FOR ME'.

Let's talk about learning because that is what has lead me to the true answers about the IMF situation Jamaica and other third world countries face. I have learned about money and the financial sector through my business ventures and hours of Youtube videos and books and simply talking to bankers and self made entrepreneurs. So I want to make that learning process EASIER for you.

The truth is EDUCATION IS THE KEY. To EARN in this economy YOU have to LEARN in this economy. I am offering you a chance of a lifetime to work with me to achieve your dreams. Having health and wealth is my dream. But the true way to achieving my dream is to help you with your dreams so we all get our dreams

What are your dreams?
Where do you see yourself in the next 5yrs?
What are you going to do now to fight the forces that want to take your dreams away?

These are some questions persons willing to learn how to lift themselves from the rat race of society ask themselves. Are You Ready to Learn how to earn your way to economic FREEDOM.

Click the introduction video link
https://plus.google.com/+MbmijaBlogspot-SEBI/posts/fpR6jDVUs8i

I am here to help, and you can contact me at k.roy.howell@gmail.com or (876) 562-9783. I have numerous solutions that I use for myself to reduce expenses and generate income and I am happy and willing to help you think up some solutions for yourself. I prefer to teach a 'man to fish' than have him waiting for a fish from me or anyone else.
P.S. I hate begging.

To learn more you can use 30- 60mins to watch the video below.


https://www.fourcornersalliancegroup.com/?a=kaliber

Let us move toward the future,  

No comments:

Post a Comment