Saturday 13 August 2016

Cash in on the Gaming Industry without Buying Stocks in Nintendo

Pages 1  2

I think it's important that we check out how the gaming industry has changed our lives and will continue changing our lives. The thing is that even mobile apps and google is not paying us for promoting and playing their games. But there is a way to start earning from mobile gaming like you had shares in the likes of a Nintendo.

The Network Marketing Arena has a new niche here for us. It's Gameloot Network (GLN).
I am Khaliel Howell, an ever learning internet marketer and when I saw Game Loot's opportunity I had to check it out. And yes although I am giving some what of a review of Game Loot Network I am a member but I am very unbiased in my views. I call a spade a spade. If it's worth anything, I am an Aries. I won't even tell you to sign on my team. LoL

This new company is promising and as the first of its kind in the gaming niche It can be very profitable for early opt-ins.

GLN Background

Image result for gameloot network funzone
Game Loot Network was pre-launched in May 2015 as a mobile gaming Mulit-Level Marketing (MLM) company. They offer games for smart phones and tablets, which is quite revolutionary and pretty cool. I have tried their games and I enjoyed some of them, others are just not type. However, GLN offers affiliates access to a mobile gaming platform they call “The Fun Zone”.
Company Correspondence have the companies headquarters at Game Loot Network - 4120 NE Port Drive - Lee’s Summit, MO 64064




The founder Lance Baker sounds to be a very driven guy. He is also the author of the book 'Game Loot', placed on the market in March 2015.
From videos featuring Lance Baker I get the sense that he is also focused on building this mlm system to last. In fact, the compensation plan was revised in June 2016 chiefly because it did not focus on retail sales. He wants it to be kept as far away as possible from 'ponzy scheme title.

GLN can be accessed FREE and by using paid tokens.

The Product

You have to be careful of how marketers present the GLN product to you. Because that item might be lost in transition. Anyway, GLN product is not the games. The tokens are! The token packs are the items in the shop. The games are FREE.

Image result for game loot network token packsOn the matter of free, the free games are also Ad-free. And we want to keep it that way. The accompanying marketing system of GLN is what will keep it ad-free so as the game lists grow you can be assured they will be ad-free.

The Fun Zone currently has 8 games, featuring a candy crush rival, Frozen Treat Frenzy. At the moment of writing this post, The games are working but lack some features gamers are used to in other games. For example, Facebook sharing is not available for Frozen Treat Frenzy. The option is there but yields no result. I will be make sure I try it out everyday and let you guys know when it is ready. GLN support team is very responsive and they assured me that their app development team will be working on it.
Image result for gameloot network games

Network marketing like any business represents a redistribution of wealth- exchange of something of value for cash. And here in GLN it is about giving you something u value for your cash. On the product side GLN gives you tokens at a cost so you can spend time doing what you do already. That is my way of life these days. I even get paid to take public Transport!

Ok. Let's not digress
Next Page>>



No comments:

Post a Comment