Sunday 17 January 2016

Amway Manipulation

Well you see, I am not only in a MLM business to make money because I have had it hard all my life and want an economic break. I am definitely not doing it because I am desperate and want a 'buss'. I am in the business to vary and expand my income streams. Then  we should consider the fact that I don't want to have more money solely because of greed, but I have a vision of the bigger picture of how my riches and philosophy can help my country's economy and ultimately, the world. Many say that I love money too much. But I don't. I simply Love how I make others feel when I can help and in the present system mankind had developed I can best help with money. In essence I love the things I can do with money.

After 6 months in the business at the 3% earning bracket I spent approx. J$200,000 (US$1640) and only earned 10-15% of that. Now, Amway has the potential to make me earn way more than that. And I know I have the potential to double the earnings potential Amway has for myself. So since I am now an 'Amway 3% guru' and the only person in my network (no active downlines) I decided it's time to go to the next level. I now needed to sponsor a downline and reach at least the 6% bracket.

It is possible to be spending US$500 inclusive of product cost and shipping to Jamaica and earning  50% of that cost, monthly; with your IBO account, a registered customer account and yes at the 3% bracket. All that is needed is to find the right purchasing mix of IBO and customer pricing while buying what you need or a family member needs/ wants. Such a purchasing mix will help you take full advantage of the fast track bonuses in your first 6 months.

Operating your Amway business at 3% and without any active downline, really means you, the IBO, should make the most of the cost recovery opportunity. The return on investment won't chip in until at least 3 downlines are active in your business at basic level. As stated earlier it is possible to get a rate of return on your investment in Amway of a around 50% even at the first earning level (3% bonus level).

Each network marketing opportunity can be broken down to basics and then manipulated to earn for you. If network marketing is not for you though, then it is just not for. And you will not benefit through the different marketing strategies network marketers use, simply because you won't dedicate to using your natural marketing skills or gaining these skills by learning. And yes some persons are natural marketers. Marketers must have a skill to connect with persons (whether online or offline).
Don't get it twisted though, anyone and everyone can be apart of a MLM program and benefit in some way shape or form. Not because you join a multilevel network marketing company means that you are a practicing network marketer. But depending on the payment structure, support team and uplines you have you may not even have to do any work, not to mention recruiting in order earn. But the true spirit of network marketing is having all members working their way to their wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment